At Voice of Security we want to use YOUR experience and insights to offer other members new perspectives on our industry. On this, our “Current Needs” page, we always list several topics where we could use your input and expertise. Scan the list below and you’ll see the topics where we are seeking your input cover a lot of ground.
We update the list on a regular basis, so please check in frequently and lend your voice when you are able.
Current Needs – Voice of Security
- What do you look for when evaluating a contract guard agency? What is frequently overlooked?
- Broken or challenged a non-compete agreement? Tell us your experience.
- Young Professional? Where is the Security Industry failing you?
- In the last 12 months what security program/procedure are you most proud of having implemented? What did it contribute to the bottom line?
- Recruiters. Love them or hate them? (from both sides—employing them or being the candidate seeking employment)
- What are “lessons learned” from your most recent internal undercover investigation?
- Got a great story about being “on call” 24/7 (or for part of the on call rotation)? We’d like to hear it.
- What frustrates you most about dealing with your security installer/integrator? Are they improving or getting worse?
- If you mentored a security professional in the last 12 months what did “YOU” learn?
- Exterior Physical Security—What was the most extreme measure you took to protect a facility in the last 12 months?
Our Members are the real security experts. Please share your experience, opinion, or ideas regarding any of these topics by completing the contact form below and we’ll follow-up with you immediately.