Aviation Security Executives saw their role change dramatically after 9/11. No airport was more affected than Boston Logan International from where two of the 9/11 hi-jacked airliners originated. Over a decade later, Michele Freadman, CPP, is the Security Executive charged with coordinating aviation security at Boston Logan—a part of the Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport). In […]
Security Professionals must practice solid communication skills. While that might seem like a “statement of the obvious,” daily work within the security industry reveals there is much room for improvement on the communication front. In today’s world of seemingly non-stop information flow, communication challenges certainly are not the struggles of Security Professionals alone. Were we […]
Workplace loyalty is a two way street and largely absent on both sides of the yellow line today. It wasn’t always like this in the workplace. Security Professionals are as caught up in the flow of traffic as anyone. There was a time when employers invested in their staff and employees sought to grow (in […]
The Security Industry I love is deteriorating. As a Security Professional it hurts to even write that sentence, but it is true. As a group of professionals our industry has lost its way. The public image of security improved after 9/11, as did the technological innovation in the industry. Yet, if we pull back the […]
About Our President
Through Voice of Security, his goal is to provide a resource to the Security Industry that leverages the power of the internet, social media, and professional industry outreach in new and exciting ways. About Vince
- I Sell, Therefore I am. NOT! Apr 16, 2012
- When Investigations Hit Home Apr 5, 2012
- Ten Tips for Better Security Operations Apr 10, 2012
- Maintaining Security Systems Mar 20, 2012
- Retro Surveillance at the Purple Cow Mar 30, 2012
- Two-Factor Authentication May 7, 2013
- News Events & Security Marketing: Caution May 5, 2013
- 5 Months Later: Sandy Hook School Violence May 5, 2013
- Mandated Video Surveillance? May 5, 2013
- Q & A: Michele Freadman, CPP Aug 5, 2012
- Michael Brady: Vince This answer may be a litle more meta than...
- Vince Regan: Hi Joe--So few organizations use security consulta...
- Vince Regan: Hi Tim, I really agree with the idea of being a b...
- Vince Regan: Kevin--I hear you on the educated buyer. I someti...
- Joe Chernicoff: So what else is New? Look, the sales pro has one o...
Categorized Site Content
Site Usage Tutorials
The links below lead to tutorials that may help new members get the most from their Voice of Security experience. They are intentionally written to be simplistic and geared toward users new to sites such as this.
Of course, you are more than welcome to contact us for any specifics.