With 38,000 members worldwide, Eduard Emde is the first non-US member within ASIS International to be elected to the Presidency. Making his home in the Netherlands, Eduard has been traveling the world extensively to promote ASIS and the Security Industry since taking office in January of this year. Throughout his travels, Voice of Security has […]
Recently the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey drew attention to their top toll offenders. Those who failed to pay so many tolls at bridges and tunnels within their system that the top offenders were each cheating them out of tens of thousands of dollars. Their solution? They published an online list of […]
A regular feature on Voice of Security is our “Giving Thanks” articles like the one you are about to read. In creating this feature of our site we wanted to make it easy for Security Professionals to recognize those in the industry who they want to publicly thank for their efforts—large, small, and in-between. We […]
About Our President
Through Voice of Security, his goal is to provide a resource to the Security Industry that leverages the power of the internet, social media, and professional industry outreach in new and exciting ways. About Vince
- I Sell, Therefore I am. NOT! Apr 16, 2012
- Retro Surveillance at the Purple Cow Mar 30, 2012
- Ten Tips for Better Security Operations Apr 10, 2012
- When Investigations Hit Home Apr 5, 2012
- Maintaining Security Systems Mar 20, 2012
- Two-Factor Authentication May 7, 2013
- News Events & Security Marketing: Caution May 5, 2013
- 5 Months Later: Sandy Hook School Violence May 5, 2013
- Mandated Video Surveillance? May 5, 2013
- Q & A: Michele Freadman, CPP Aug 5, 2012
- Michael Brady: Vince This answer may be a litle more meta than...
- Vince Regan: Hi Joe--So few organizations use security consulta...
- Vince Regan: Hi Tim, I really agree with the idea of being a b...
- Vince Regan: Kevin--I hear you on the educated buyer. I someti...
- Joe Chernicoff: So what else is New? Look, the sales pro has one o...
Categorized Site Content
Site Usage Tutorials
The links below lead to tutorials that may help new members get the most from their Voice of Security experience. They are intentionally written to be simplistic and geared toward users new to sites such as this.
Of course, you are more than welcome to contact us for any specifics.