Aviation Security Executives saw their role change dramatically after 9/11. No airport was more affected than Boston Logan International from where two of the 9/11 hi-jacked airliners originated. Over a decade later, Michele Freadman, CPP, is the Security Executive charged with coordinating aviation security at Boston Logan—a part of the Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport). In […]
With 38,000 members worldwide, Eduard Emde is the first non-US member within ASIS International to be elected to the Presidency. Making his home in the Netherlands, Eduard has been traveling the world extensively to promote ASIS and the Security Industry since taking office in January of this year. Throughout his travels, Voice of Security has […]
Awards to individuals in the security profession are plentiful. But which are truly meaningful and which hold a hidden agenda? This week it was an announcement from a trade magazine that caught my eye. The title was “Do you know the most influential person in the security industry?” It was calling for nominations and outlined […]
A regular feature on Voice of Security is our “Giving Thanks” articles like the one you are about to read. In creating this feature of our site we wanted to make it easy for Security Professionals to recognize those in the industry who they want to publicly thank for their efforts—large, small, and in-between. We […]
About Our President
Through Voice of Security, his goal is to provide a resource to the Security Industry that leverages the power of the internet, social media, and professional industry outreach in new and exciting ways. About Vince
- I Sell, Therefore I am. NOT! Apr 16, 2012
- When Investigations Hit Home Apr 5, 2012
- Ten Tips for Better Security Operations Apr 10, 2012
- Maintaining Security Systems Mar 20, 2012
- Retro Surveillance at the Purple Cow Mar 30, 2012
- Two-Factor Authentication May 7, 2013
- News Events & Security Marketing: Caution May 5, 2013
- 5 Months Later: Sandy Hook School Violence May 5, 2013
- Mandated Video Surveillance? May 5, 2013
- Q & A: Michele Freadman, CPP Aug 5, 2012
- Michael Brady: Vince This answer may be a litle more meta than...
- Vince Regan: Hi Joe--So few organizations use security consulta...
- Vince Regan: Hi Tim, I really agree with the idea of being a b...
- Vince Regan: Kevin--I hear you on the educated buyer. I someti...
- Joe Chernicoff: So what else is New? Look, the sales pro has one o...
Categorized Site Content
Site Usage Tutorials
The links below lead to tutorials that may help new members get the most from their Voice of Security experience. They are intentionally written to be simplistic and geared toward users new to sites such as this.
Of course, you are more than welcome to contact us for any specifics.