The bombings at the Boston Marathon tripped up many a security manufacturer, integrator, pundit, and marketing staffer in the days and weeks since. Sadly, many of these so-called security professionals remain unaware (or maybe aware, but unfazed) of their tumble. A tragedy like Boston is not the time to market your product, with all its […]
When security-related press releases are used properly they can be invaluable. As an example, a company with an end-user security team that implements a very unique program to safeguard their staff would make a great press release. It is a way for company executives to recognize their staff, and for the staff to share […]
If you sell security equipment or solutions, this article is for you. It is for those who sell the cameras, card access, central station monitoring, design consulting, perimeter and screening technology, guard services, locks, VMS Software, covert equipment, and the list goes on—the “parts and pieces” in use by security staffs worldwide. Great Security Sales […]
A recent Intransa press release—written like a train wreck—should have never seen the light of day, but there it was, out on the wire for the entire security industry to see, and—sadly—dragging Sony down with it this time. Wow. Some Security Manufacturers must think Security Professionals love outlandish Marketing and Public Relations copy-writing. I used […]
There is a huge disconnect among Security Surveillance Manufacturers. They employ a sales force, but many of them have no security knowledge or background. All that matters is “can they hit a number – a sales number?” This hurts end users—those Security Directors and other Facility Professionals—who need surveillance solutions. At ASIS 2011 I attended […]
About Our President
Through Voice of Security, his goal is to provide a resource to the Security Industry that leverages the power of the internet, social media, and professional industry outreach in new and exciting ways. About Vince
- I Sell, Therefore I am. NOT! Apr 16, 2012
- When Investigations Hit Home Apr 5, 2012
- Ten Tips for Better Security Operations Apr 10, 2012
- Maintaining Security Systems Mar 20, 2012
- Retro Surveillance at the Purple Cow Mar 30, 2012
- Two-Factor Authentication May 7, 2013
- News Events & Security Marketing: Caution May 5, 2013
- 5 Months Later: Sandy Hook School Violence May 5, 2013
- Mandated Video Surveillance? May 5, 2013
- Q & A: Michele Freadman, CPP Aug 5, 2012
- Michael Brady: Vince This answer may be a litle more meta than...
- Vince Regan: Hi Joe--So few organizations use security consulta...
- Vince Regan: Hi Tim, I really agree with the idea of being a b...
- Vince Regan: Kevin--I hear you on the educated buyer. I someti...
- Joe Chernicoff: So what else is New? Look, the sales pro has one o...
Categorized Site Content
Site Usage Tutorials
The links below lead to tutorials that may help new members get the most from their Voice of Security experience. They are intentionally written to be simplistic and geared toward users new to sites such as this.
Of course, you are more than welcome to contact us for any specifics.